Terms and Conditions
1. Payment is due strictly on completion of the work carried out, unless prior arrangement has been agreed.
2. Payment to be made by Cash or Cheque
3. Cheques to be made payable to Adams Tourer Services
4. There is NO facility for payment by Credit or Debit Cards .
5. Prior to work being carried out, a FULL visual inspection will be carried out internally and externally, with notes of any damage, stains etc being recorded and
photographed as necessary to ensure the protection of the Owner and the Engineer.The customers signature of agreement will be required.
(This is a requirement of AWS procedures)
6. Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard to ensure the safety of the Owner.
7. All workmanship is warranted for six months providing no unauthorised changes or modifications are made which affect the already completed work. .
8. Where, during a service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal service schedule, the owners permission to repair or replace will be
obtained before such work is carried out. An excess charge for the time and parts will be made.
9.Parts. All parts used will be of genuine manufacturers specification.
10 For pre booked set charge services, the call out charge will be waived.
11. Initial Call Out including first 30 minutes of Labour( up to 20mls) £45.00. Hourly Labour Rate after first 30 minutes £25.00.
12. Please ensure the Engineer is able to gain access to the caravan/motorhome and all keys are available for security devices etc,
otherwise the Booked Service Charge PLUS Call Out Fee will be applied.
13. It is the OWNERS responsibility to ensure that access is available at the time and date agreed for servicing, and that there is
sufficient clearance to access the wheels and external equipment and that the interior of the vehicle is clear of obstructions
to the internal equipment which needs access to service. Lockers should be relatively empty to enable damp survey access.
The toilet cassette MUST be EMPTY and CLEAN or the toilet will NOT be serviced.
14. Special Order parts are NOT refundable and will include Carriage costs as appropriate. You may be requested to pay for certain costly
parts/appliances in advance.
15. All wheels will be torqued to the correct setting and customer will be asked to sign that this was done before engineer leaves.
16. On completion of works all appliances will be turned off from source